Are you newly engaged? Once you reach a certain age, it feels like you have a wedding to attend every other weekend. At a certain point, not only have you seen it ALL, but everything seems like a competition!
Between budgets and scheduling, planning your own unique wedding can feel like a high school math equation: “If couple A has a Viennese Hour and couple B pays extra for a 90-minute Cocktail Hour, which couple had the better wedding?” The key to coming out on top is thinking outside the box! See some of our favorite stand-out wedding entertainment ideas below:
1. Lawn Activities During Cocktail Hour: Does your venue have an awesome lawn? A rousing game of jumbo Jenga or goofing off in an adult bounce house is a great way to loosen up your guests before the party begins!
2. Interactive Seating Charts: Where’s the fun in finding a seat card? Make your guests “work” a little bit for it! — “Hook your duck, find your seat!”
3. Dueling Piano Show: Instead of a typical band or DJ, opt for an interactive dueling piano dance party! Two pianists will rock your reception with popular hits, battling it out for the best requests from the crowd!
4. Caricature Favors: Photo booths are tired. Instead of going the traditional route, hire an artist or two to do draw mini caricatures of your guests to take home. This type of favor is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
5. Monte Carlo Themed After-Party: Planning an after-party? Give it a fun Monte Carlo casino theme and donate the profits to your favorite charity! Not only is this a fun way to keep the party going, but it’s for a good cause!
Looking to rent interactive inflatables, book dancers, or incorporate an authentic casino theme into your wedding? Casinos by M&M has got you covered! Contact us at 1-800-HAVE-A-BLAST for pricing and availability!