8 Tips to Totally Nail Your Guest List
Every party needs music, entertainment, food and the most important component of all — guests! The crowd makes the party and every great planner knows this, which makes the guest list even more stressful. Once the venue is nailed down and the casino entertainment is booked, these tips should help you piece together the perfect guest list:
- Extend Plus-Ones: Including spouses is a no-brainer, but if you’re planning ahead, have some faith in your single friends! Add a few extra spots on the guest list for dates and significant others as well.
- Incorporate Captain Charisma: While the life of the party might be too much at times, he/she earned that title for a reason. If there are any worries about dull moments, these people can carry you out of them pretty quickly!
- Overshoot Your Target Number: The general rule of thumb is that about 15-20% of your original guest list won’t attend the event. With this in mind, it’s okay to open up the guest list to a larger audience on the initial invitations.
- Consider Budget: You can’t try to please everyone and please your pockets at the same time. Your casino party is yours, and your happiness is the most important! You can’t afford to invite everyone, naturally, so choose wisely.
- Be Aware of Groupings: When the party date comes, make sure your tables have an even balance of personalities. You know your friends better than anyone, so try to group them together based on the interests you know they share.
- Include the Cooks: It’s never a bad thing to incorporate a quality chef into the mix. This person can save the day with their delicious treats — and make catering a little easier in general!
- Know Your Venue: Is this going to be a backyard casino party? Or maybe it’s an office get together in a party room. The venue should be priority number one and the guest list can then follow suit.
- Know Your Guests: To build off the venue tip, you need to know what type of venue your guests are going to like. Are they BBQ and beer people, or wine and cheese folk? This is important because you never want anyone to feel out of place or left out at your casino party!
Need help getting the details of your casino party just right? Casinos by M&M is the only name you need to know! We’ll provide all the guidance and authentic casino entertainment you need to make your party a hit.
To learn more about our entertainment and party planning services, dial 1-800-HAVE-A-BLAST today.