Baccarat is over 600 years old and it is arguably the most popular game in the casino. It’s popularity can be linked with its simplicity, with only three bets to make, you feel confident when laying down your chips. But here are some betting tips to send your confidence through the roof:
Let it Ride on the Banker’s Hand
Baccarat is unique because you can bet on other players’ hands against the dealer’s. This leaves you with more opportunity to succeed versus a game like blackjack. The house always wins right? That is why betting on the banker’s hand leaves you with the best chance to win. You actually have a .22% better chance to win on the banker’s hand than any other hand on the table.
The Risk-Reward Bet
Contrary to popular belief, Casino’s are in the business to make money, not throw it away. Betting on the banker will have you winning more frequently but at the cost of a 5% commission. Betting on the player’s hand will lead to bigger payouts and more up and down swings. Just like in investing, the higher the risk, the higher the reward.
The Forbidden Fruit
Betting on a tie is like betting on the Jets to win the Super Bowl, hopeful but not likely. The house loves when you take the tie because they automatically gain almost a 16% advantage over the player. While it might yield the biggest payouts, the risk is simply not worth taking.
Now that you are a baccarat expert, are you ready to play a hand against one of our friendly dealers? Hire Casinos by M&M to provide the entertainment and party games for your next celebration or corporate event.
Casinos are a staple of good old-fashioned fun worldwide. Why? Because not only can you press your luck and double your money, but there are ample opportunities and tons of great games to help you do so! With so many game choices, there’s something for everyone – regardless of skill level, experience or personal preference. Here’s a list of the top 5 casino games that people love to play:
1. Blackjack – This classic casino game is often one of the first table games that beginners learn. It’s straight-forward rules and quick game-play make blackjack a much sought-after staple element for casinos and casino parties alike. Plus, its the only game in the casino where the player has better odds than the house!
2. Craps – It is said that this high-intensity casino favorite was originally invented over 1000 years ago in Arabia, making its first appearance in the United States in New Orleans. If you stand around any craps table, you’re bound to be sucked in by the contagious thrill of this dice-driven game.
3. Roulette – The best part of this game is that it’s completely up to chance, which makes it perfect for players of all experience-levels. Place your bet on your favorite number, your birthday, the last two digits of your license plate – whatever you choose – and let your fate be decided by the spin of a wheel!
4. Baccarat – This game is noted for having high payouts for winners, which makes it a great choice for the high-rollers in your family and out of your friends. The freedom to bet on multiple different aspects of gameplay make this one an obvious addition to the top 5!
5. Three-Card Poker – What’s a casino without a few poker tables? Of the many poker variations, 3-card is a classic and is one of the most popular. This is due in part to its simple structure and high probability of a good return on your chip investment!
At Casinos by M&M, we offer all of these game options and more! Our authentic tables are in pristine condition, and our friendly dealers are sure to be a hit. To learn more about booking our casino games for your next party or fundraiser, click here or call 1-800-HAVE-A-BLAST.