Everyone enjoys a great casino experience from time-to-time, which is why these extravagant establishments have gained so much popularity around the world. Casinos come in all shapes and sizes, with amenities and entertainment options varying from location to location. With so much variety, how do you know which one to choose? We’ve got you covered with a list of the top 3 casinos in the world:
The Venetian Macao – Photo courtesy of Wikimedia Commons.
1. The Venetian Macao – Macau, China: The views in this grand casino are extravagant both inside and out, with impressive decorative detail and high up hotel rooms to boot! It’s luxury suites and over 550,000 square feet of gambling bliss, put this casino at the top of the list!
2. Foxwoods Resort Casino – Ledyard, CT: Closest to our home here on Long Island is this gambling lovers dream! Foxwoods is not only full of entertainment and activity, but it was built amidst the lush green landscaping of the Mashantucket Pequot Reservation, creating a serenity not found in most other casinos. With over 380 game tables, 6300 slots and a child-friendly arcade, this is a great destination for weekend getaways and family vacations alike!
3. MGM Grand Casino – Las Vegas, NV: Located in the third largest hotel in the world, this casino is home to one of the largest gaming floors on the Las Vegas strip. Its 171,500 square feet host 139 tables and 2500 gaming machines. The casino encourages sports betting in their state-of-the-art sports area, equipped with 60 plasma televisions for your viewing pleasure.
To read more about the world’s best casinos, click here!
Not up for traveling, No problem! Casinos by M&M can bring the authentic casino experience to you. Our entertaining dealers and personalized fun money are sure to keep the bets going all night long. To learn more about our product offerings and how you can book a casino party, visit us on the web or dial 1-800-HAVE-A-BLAST.
If you’re a New Yorker who loves the thrill of casino gaming, you might be looking for an alternative to a two-hour trip to Atlantic City. Fear not; there are other options just as close or even closer to home! These are the top three casinos near NYC:
1. Resorts World Casino at Aqueduct | Queens, NY
Open since 2011, the Resorts World Casino at Aqueduct in Queen is the only casino that’s actually in NYC. It’s considered a “racino” because Aqueduct is actually a horse-racing track. The State of New York allows video slog gambling here.
2. Mohegan Sun Casino | Uncasville, CT
One of the biggest casinos in the US, Mohegan Sun is under three hours away from NYC. It offers more variety than Resorts World Casino at Aqueduct — visitors can enjoy slots, table games and poker.
3. Sands Casino Resort | Bethlehem, PA
Sands Casino Resort is a less than two-hour drive from NYC. It opened in 2009, and today it features table games, slots and a poker room.
Other casinos near NYC include:
Not up for traveling to any of these casinos? Allow Casinos by M&M to bring authentic Las Vegas-style casino gaming, music and party supplies to your venue of choice. To learn more, dial 1-800-HAVE-A-BLAST or head to our website.